Friday, October 18, 2013

Hello (Android and Blogging) World!

So, after a year (or more?) of my good friend Bill Mote doing Android development and trying to get me involved with it, I'm making the plunge. In my past experience with learning new technologies, I typically forget at least half of what I've learned within a few months of not using the technology. Picking it back up again is always a little painful because I know I've learned all of this before...why can't I just remember?

In addition, I've been considering starting a technology blog. So, what better way than to document your learning process via a blog?

I'm currently weeks into doing Android development, so everything I've learned to this point is still pretty fresh in my mind. Over the course of the next few weeks, I'm planning making a blog post about each of the key things I've learned in doing Android development.

So...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment